Tuesday 19 January 2016

The Ink Buds!

...Cor blimey! I am soooooo excited!!!  All of a dither in fact!!!  Pauline and I have just announced our next Ink Buds Weekender!  The weekend is 12th & 13th March 2016 and the venue is at Inspirations in Preston, Lancashire. 


Saturday's class will be a Perpetual Calendar... lots of gorgeous techniques to alter and decorate a perpetual calendar and Sunday will see us In The Frame... decorating, altering and making a beautiful arty frame.

If you would like more information about our Weekender, please drop me an email (my email addy is in my profile) and we will get back to you with all the details on how to book your place.

I am off to squeal a little bit more now and get the finishing touches put to our very first weekender.... which is... this weekend!!! Yikes!  Who pressed the fast forward button already!!! 

Thanks for looking... TTFN!

Hels x

2 comments:

rachel said...

oh my word - very excited about this one - will try to put into place something to allow me to be able to come!!! Hugs rachel x

Unknown said...

So sorry I can't be there but have a fabulous time. Big hugs Sue Balawajder

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails