Sunday 7 December 2014

Sunday Stamper - Week 336 - Wings of a Dove

Goooodly Morning ...ahem... I mean Goodly EVENING (!) Stampers and big massive apologies for the late posting of this weeks challenge.  I have no excuse except this... I am a woman of certain years and my memory is like a sieve!  I completely forgot to make something for this weeks challenge!  I know!  How rude!  Anyways.... onwards!  Thank you all for your great Christmassy entries into last weeks challenge.  The theme this week is... WINGS.  You can interpret the challenge how you like: be it wings of a birdy, a butterfly, a bug or even an angel... the choice, it be yours!   To join in with the challenge is simples: make a little something, it can be anything you fancy.  Add in the theme AND some stamping *this is THE important bit guys, please remember your rubberstamps!*  and then hop back here, leave me a comment with a link to the place you are showing your entry and I can come see you.   If you haven't got a blog, you can join in via Facebook (just tag me name) or by emailing a small res.pic to me.  The challenge will remain open until 21:00 Saturday 13th December 2014.


Now, as I mentioned, Memory Like a Big Old Fat Swiss Cheese woman here forgot to make something... I have a few pics on me phone of stuff I have made recently but... I had a couple of lovely pics of some cools stuff I made *and gave away* a few weeks ago... and they were on the computer.  Which I decided to "clean" and um... deleted them. Permanently!  Ooops!    So, today I have been teaching a Melt Pot class over at Crafty Bunch in Telford and it was only as I was driving over there this morning that I remembered that I had forgotten.  Anyways... my entry this week is what we maded today!  Many thanks to Sue for hosting the class, (and having me back!) to all the lovely ladies who came along and made it such fun.... I shall forever have the image of a giraffe in a fridge :O)) and to Pauline for the scrumdiddlyumptious mincey pies... oh my, they were THE best... EVER!



This is a variation of my Waxing Lyrical sample that I did a few weeks ago, this one is a lot bigger and for some reason, the photo's are reaaaallly pink... I have tried to do the old thing with them in PhotoDodah but they still look pinker than a piglets nose.  It isn't this pink, it is more of a browny shady pinky colour.  The papers are Kaisercraft Key To My Heart... Tim's Tattered Floral for the rose and a Tim sentiment and Darkroom Door butterflies.


I shall away now... we are pigging out on curry tonight (strangely, this is practically the only food that isn't making me proper poorly sick!) and have the evening planned... XFactor (why, in the name of all things holy, do I watch that...every year!!!?) and the final of I'm A Celeb... upon which note I shall say *rather loudly* GO FOGGY!    Thanks for looking, have a great... um... evening!  TTFN

Hels x

12 comments:

Joanne said...

GO FOGGY
oh SOZ got carried away
I think looking pink is fab just like this fabby piece
I have made all my Xmas cards this year based on your workshops during the year so am hopeful the same will happen in 2015 - waiting for dates darlin
Xxx

Unknown said...

Loads more mincey pies in the freezer
P xx

carol edwards said...

Beautiful Hels and Foggy won yah! X

JanBianchi said...

Hels this piece is absolutely beautiful! Real Stunner....love the beautiful pinkish rose!!! No memory issues here....your soul
will always be your true memory.

Unknown said...

Whatever the colour I would still like it on my wall :0) Beautiful as always Hels.You inspire us all.Big Christmas hugs from Sue Balawajder ( craftywaj)

Unknown said...

Well... I am glad to be back again... thought maybe you weren't going to do one this week... boo hoo... but then it came thru... YEAH... so very excited to do WINGS... Your Piece Hels is so very wonderful... I love the pinks... and of course the butterflies... I love to use butterflies too... LOVE THIS... would love to see one of your pieces in real life... maybe someday...

So here is mine...
http://lovelightandpeacebonnie.blogspot.com/2014/12/monday-monday-oh-what-day.html

I went with an ANGEL... A poinsettia angel... an angel of LIGHT for Solstice...

have a great week...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

Chris Kelly said...

Hi Hels
I am late checking in this week. I was worried about you but here you are. Lovely project as usual and I do like the pink. I intend to join in next year when I can get organised. Up to my neck in Christmas cards etc at the moment ( late as usual ) and starting to panic! Foggy did it yippee!!!
X Chris

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Hels, Love this hanging !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

This is beautiful Hels. I hope the world is treating you well. Here is my contribution http://timetocreate-handmadetreasure.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/joyfully.html

Jackie T said...

Hi Hels I love what you have created the rose is beautiful. I have made a card with a fairy on it - they have wings don't they?

http://tinyrosecr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/a-fairy-just-for-you.html
Hugs Jackie

Mrs Beez said...

Foggy won!!!! I love this piece - the papers look totally brilliant and I'd like a whole bunch of those flowers.

I've bee-n playing with Christmas bees, in between Christmas lunches (think Dawn French, Vicar of Dibley!!)
http://wp.me/p3bDgK-34j

Theresa said...

superb as ever. but now I know how to make those embellies!
my link if you fancy a visit: http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/15th-birthday.html
hugs xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails